Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Don't leave anything too close to the curb . . .


     As you know, Karen and I are neighbors, with one house in between us.  We are always walking back and forth to and from each others’ house.  One day I was on my way over there and notice a cute green ceramic pot sitting next to our neighbor’s garbage cans.  I thought to myself – I’ll find a place for that.  I’ll grab it on my way back home, but for some reason I didn’t.  The next day Karen said “Did you see that pot Cindy was throwing out?  I picked it up!" No biggie, I’m glad she was going to reuse it.  Several days later Cindy asked Karen if she happened to see a green pot sitting right next to her cans, which had belonged to her mother, and that she was going to put a plant in it.  Karen politely returned it to her.  Moral of the story . . . don’t leave anything too close to the curb.  We’re always looking to recycle and reuse!






No comments:

Post a Comment

We are beginner bloggers. Please leave comments. We welcome any advice you might want to share with us.
Thanks,
Debbie and Karen